|Counseling Helps for Pastors and Lay Counselors
Counseling Couples in Crisis Seminar
Counselor’s Training Manual Included in this seminar training manual:
By Pastor Steve Carr
- A step-by-step plan for doing general, marital, and pre-marital counseling.
- The difference between psychological and biblical counseling.
- The qualities you need to truly help someone.
- How to set goals and objectives in your counseling.
- How to identify the stumbling blocks that hinder counseling.
- How to deal with couples in a crisis situation.
- Helping people determine if they are marrying the right person.
- Eight session outlines for pre-marital counseling.
It is suggested to use the Training Manual in conjunction with our DVD presentation.
Counseling Couples in Crisis
- Three DVDs covering over nine hours of instruction used in conjunction with the counseling manual.
Worksheets and Study Resources Counseling Couples in Crisis
- Included with the video presentation are over 100 pages of printable worksheets and resources to assist you in counseling couples.
Click here for HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER